VICTOR HERZFELD, CFP is an independent Investment Adviser and fee-only CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® registered in California.
- SINCE 1988, HE HAS DEVELOPED PARTICULAR EXPERTISE IN MARKET CYCLES.
- He uses a PROACTIVE INVESTMENT STRATEGY based on the understanding that every few years markets stop going up and make a top, then go down and eventually make a bottom--often declining as much as fifty percent.
If an adviser can track this movement, and take advantage of it by buying lower and selling higher within the cycles, it’s possible to beat general market averages over time. This method of investing is called DYNAMIC ASSET ALLOCATION.
His clients are attracted to the philosophy of BUYING LOWER AND SELLING HIGHER.
- They like the idea of managing risk and maximizing returns by locking in profits every few years.
- They see wisdom in holding higher levels of cash at market tops in order to have more money to buy at market troughs--even though they may under-perform in the short term if markets move higher.
- They don't mind leaving some money on the table, as no one can pick the exact top or bottom.
- They take comfort in an investment process that is consistent, persistent, and effective.
As an experienced Adviser for over 20 years, and principal of Herzfeld Investment Management LLC, it's Victor's unique value proposition to:
- Grow and protect client portfolios in both up and down markets, and
- Strive to provide a more personal and better investment experience over time.